This teaching from the Word of God can be watched as one teaching or as a part of a teaching series, called:
“The Holy Spirit And His Gifts”
It is a series of Biblical teachings on the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The series starts with a brief study on God the Holy Spirit, and moves to the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. These teachings are aiming to help Christians to understand each gift of the Holy Spirit, how it is used and how to avoid misusing it. The approach of the messages is practical with many examples. The messages are also a challenge for everyone who desires to submit more to God and move into His supernatural power.
The language of the messages is English with Sinhala translation.
Pastor George Hadjiyiannis is teaching at the Sri Lankan Christian Fellowship Cyprus.
We apologise that in some of the recordings appears a background noise. But, we believe that the messages can be understood with a little effort from the person listening. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The titles of the messages in this series are:
1. Who Is The Holy Spirit? (John 14:26, John 16:13)
2. The Day Of Pentecost And The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4)
3. The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
4. The Gift Of Speaking In Other Tongues/Languages (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
5. The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues/Languages (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
6. The Gift Of Faith (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
7. The Gift Of The Word Of Wisdom (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
8. The Gifts Of Healings (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
9. The Gift Of The Word Of Knowledge (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
10. The Gift Of Miraculous Powers (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
11. The Gift Of Prophecy (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
12. The Gift Of Discerning Spirits (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
13. The Purpose Of The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)